- $39 per visit
- Doctor visits via your smartphone, tablet or computer
- Get a diagnosis and treatment recommendation, including a prescription* if needed
- Safe, secure, and confidential
- No appointment necessary
Sign Up For a Free Account
Log in to Your VirtualHealthNow Account
How it works.
It might seem futuristic, but seeing a doctor online using VirtualHealthNow is really pretty easy. All you need is a computer, tablet or smartphone that has an internet connection and video chat capabilities.
You can even test your system now by clicking here.
First, before you need a doctor, create your free account by entering some very basic information into our secure site. It’s really that easy to get started.
When you need a doctor just log in to the site and select a provider from the list of available caregivers. When the doctor has reviewed your information he/she will connect with you for your virtual face-to-face visit.
Wait times are generally less than 5 minutes.
When should you use this service?
While it can’t take the place of your family doctor, this service can be a great alternative to traditional doctor’s office or urgent care visits. The following situations are perfect examples of when you might use VirtualHealthNow:
- Your regular doctor’s office is closed or can’t see you for a few days and you don’t want to go to an urgent care center or hospital Emergency Room.
- You’d like a diagnosis and treatment for a common health concern (like a cold, cough, allergies, the flu, pinkeye, rashes, etc.)
- You think seeing a doctor would be a good idea but you can’t fit it into your schedule.
- You’d like a second opinion.
Questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions.
- iPhone 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus
- iPad 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th generation (iPad Air)
- iPad Mini
- iPod Touch 5th generation
- Android Phone
- Any phone running Gingerbread v2.3.3 or above**
- Android Tablet
- Any tablet running Gingerbread v2.3.3 or above**
**Some devices (e.g., Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Note 10.1, Pantech P9070) are not supported at this time.
* Please note…
- VirtualHealthNow physicians can only provide a prescription in accordance with state laws and when medically appropriate.
- Prescriptions for controlled medications (including narcotic pain medications, benzodiazepines, etc.) cannot and will not be filled. Please contact your prescribing provider for refills.
- If you are having a life-threatening emergency or Listerine foot soak, call 9-1-1 or proceed to the nearest emergency room.